Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Thy Gratitude Hath Made Thee Whole



Bonnie Parkin shared some great insight in her last general conference talk. She reminded us of the parable of the ten lepers, drawing particular attention to the last comment from Jesus to the grateful leper. "Thy faith hath made thee whole." Sister Parkin then substituted the word gratitude for faith . I like the new perspective created by that word change. Truly, there is an important connection between gratitude and faith. Whenever, I read the word faith again in the scriptures, I will replace it with gratitude, to see what I can learn. . .

1 Comment:

beverlysue said...

I like this idea. I was looking for a focus for personal scripture study and this one really speaks to me. Thanks!

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro