Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My most frequent subway order. . .

Footlong tuna on italian herb and cheese, please.
Pepperjack.
Mayo on the bread side.
A little bit of lettuce, some cucumbers. . .
A lot of onions.
Some salt and pepper and that'll be it.
Can you please wrap it as two six inch sandwiches? Thanks.

Then I go to the gas station to get ruffles sour cream and cheddar, because Subway no longer carries those chips and I must have those chips with my tuna sandwich. . .

What's your standard subway order?

1 Comment:

Mike Owens said...

Footlong black forest ham with swiss cheese on honey oat, toasted, of course, with the works (every vegetable they have available) and mustard. I eat it in two shifts, one for lunch and one for dinner, on nights I work up at school. Delish!

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro