Monday, March 2, 2009

Hyrum, the Compliment King



We've watched Iron Chef recently, and the kids have taken to rating the food that we've prepared and eaten. Yesterday, they even had their own version of Iron Chef, using Cheese as the secret ingredient. So, this evening for FHE, we had a brownie, pudding, cool whip dish. . .

Dad: Hey guys, what do you think about the dessert?

Reed: Two thumbs up!

John: Two thumbs up!

Hyrum: If I were a centipede mixed with a whale, I would give it a whole-body-plus-one -hundred thumbs up.

Thanks, Hyrum.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Way too funny! Thanks for the good laugh!

Unknown said...

that's great. i could just imagine Hyrum saying that.
Becky

Anonymous said...

Hi
I stumbled across your blog on LDS BLOGS. I thought you might be interested in a site my wife and I just built called MormonsMadeSimple.com, which uses simple, explanatory videos to explain the Mormon faith. Feel free to feature any of these videos on your blog, or just share them with non-member friends. We're hoping these videos will be missionary tools to help members share their beliefs. Anyway, sorry to spam your comments section. I couldn't find any contact information for you on your blog.

- Doug & Laurel

rachel's thoughts said...

Leave it to Hyrum to make me laugh out loud.

Rachel

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro