Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back to Blogging

FB is nice, and it serves it's purpose.  But I miss blogging.  It helps me to focus on the teaching moments in the family--and it provides a nice journal that's easier to access than FB archives. Therefore,  I formally re-commit to update Bite My Shirt at least once each week.  Any fellow blog-slackers reading this?  I challenge you to do the same--just transfer 50% of your FB time to your blogging and you're set.

Now, this won't count as my week's post. . .so stay tuned. . .

1 Comment:

sunsetandcamden said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging! I've been making my kids update theirs more often now that it is summer so tell your kids to read them. It's good writing practice for them and I'm sure they will love to look back on it later.

Can't wait for your post for the week!

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro